Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Classical Mystery Tour

CMT home

Talk about a really really old one--several Friday evenings ago on 17 August I got to go to Summer Pops again at the Embarcadero South. Thanks again, Lea Ann and Pat (of WalkerVision Interarts videographers); this concert was phenomenally special, healing and spectacularly reviving!

I truly intended to write at least a few more bloggy thoughts, but given the late date I'm posting, again I'll say the front row center table was a position of incredible privilege and made it very easy to get up and dance my feet off for the last half-hour or so! I didn't list the songs they sang, but a few of their best included...
Imagine - Strawberry Fields Forever - Hey Jude - Penny Lane - A Day In The Life (the crescendo alone was worth the entire concert!) - All You Need Is Love - The Long And Winding Road - Got To Get You Into My Life - The End - Magical Mystery Tour - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - With A Little Help From My Friends - Hard Day's Night - Yellow Submarine - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - Hello, Goodbye - Come Together
That's a pretty good sampling; Here Comes the Sun is the only important to me song they didn't sing.

No comments: