Pages

Friday, November 09, 2007

extravagant UNbusyness f5

from Sally of Eternal Echoes, today's RevGals Friday 6 is about extravagant unbusyness
name 5 things you would do to...

1. to care for your body

Oh, I need to lose a few ellbees, and what better time to do it than in this weather when you sort of need to be thoroughly covered up with clothes anyway? Even more to the point, I want to continue eating more fruits and veggies and gradually descending the food chain. More walks along the beach...

fall collage 072. to care for your spirit
More walks along the beach...I'll be in Tucson, in the Sonoran desert for Christmas, and as I've already blogged, the desert revives and renews me like nothing else ever has, ever does.

3. to care for your mind
More walks along the beach...and right now, I need to finish developing the Advent study I'll be facilitating at two of *my* churches. Even more than preaching, teaching—especially hearing and considering others' perspectives and interpretations—helps my own worldview, and especially during these shorter, darker later fall and early winter days.

4. to bring a sparkle to your eye
More, more more time designing almost everything, both for fun and for actual clients, and more walks along the beach...


5. to place a spring in your step
More walks along the beach...

Enjoy the time to indulge and dream.... and then for a bonus which one on the list are you determined to put into action?
More walks along the beach...

4 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

The graphics and color remind me of the desert. Walks along the beach must be music for your soul.

j said...

I like the pics you used to illustrate! Here's to more walks along the beach!

Sally said...

I'll see you on the beach.... no wait....
Well played :-)

Dr. Laura Marie Grimes said...

You remind me that I need to walk along the beach too (and swim--they both got set aside with the travel) now that Toronto trips are done.

Do you know if you'll be in San Diego or Sedona next weekend yet? (I'll give you a call if I don't hear soon).