Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

christmas 3 * 3

Christmas three

Purpletologically Speaking tagged me for this cool meme; I'm also including her snowman pic! Here's the drill:

What are your three favorite Christmas songs and who sings them?

Only three! yes, but only because I have only a few minutes, so tonight I'll pick:
  1. Celebrate me Home - Kenny Rogers;
  2. album, Soulful Messiah;
  3. Do You Hear What I Hear? sung by almost anyone or played on the piano by me—my own arrangement, of course

    snowman and trees

What are your three favorite Christmas foods?
  1. green bean casserole
  2. dark meat turkey/gravy/corn bread-white bread stuffing-dressing (that's just one item cuz you can't have any of them without both of the others)
  3. pumpkin or squash pie
What are three Christmas Secrets?
  1. this Baby named Save truly will save the world!
  2. this is the darkest time of the year, but Epiphany soon will be here!
  3. it's still Christmas even when and where there's no snow.

2 comments:

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

Thanks for playing. "it is still Christmas even without snow" so true.

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

oooh yes Kenny Loggins... classic. and it's hard to listen to the "upper crust" version of the Messiah (you know muckity mucks singing it very seriously and pursing their lips that we might dare have a glass of wine while we listen...) anyhoo hard to listen to "that" once you've heard the soulful celebration... hee hee