According to ReverendMother,
Well friends, this is one of those weeks when I simply must work today, which is normally my day off. I know, I know. We may tut-tut all we want, but the fact is, some weeks are like that. So, this week's F5 is simple.My real today is both mundane and heavenly; in short:
Name five things you plan to do today.
Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today.
- More or less finishing and emailing to the church the handouts for Class #4 in the Theology of the Cross series I've been teaching;
- Making notes for the presentation about my graphic design I'll be doing this evening—yesterday I burned ("Authored" is the technical term) a DVD to go with my presentation; a Quilter and a Photographer will round out the creative evening, all in the context of the program that accompanies a monthly potluck I often attend;
- Since historically Friday has been my day off (though in reality it hasn't been happening for what feels like forever), I hope to take an hour for a special lunch before continuing with:
- The dreaded Friday afternoon piano and organ practice session for the church where I'm still one of the pair of interim keyboard persons;
- Actual presentation about suntreeriver [persistent biblical images!] design (that's me), in which I'll display some of favorite finished work and projects in process and describe some of the ways I imagine a New Creation in my design and in my more formal theology.