revgals grand tour friday 5
songbird outlines today's 5--to name places in the categories:
1. though i realize "fave" implies uniqueness i have lots of favorites, but for now i'll pick albuquerque.
2. no real unfavorite, but there are too many places that send mixed signals to my total being; for this friday morning list it'll be cape cod. my grandparents who'd lived many places had a mid-cape house they remodeled, etc.; growing up i never could be sure what encounters and exchanges would happen on my next visit, and then as an adult it pretty much remained the same...
3. without considerations of cost and time i'll spend 6 or 8 weeks traveling through the indian sub-continent.
4. because i don't read or watch nearly enough fiction or fantasy, the only one i can think of would be avonlea(?) in prince edward island, where anne of green gables lived. in real life i far prefer energized urban or healing desert locations, but i loved the yesteryear setting and especially the clothes anne wore in that series.
5. funniest name—pass on this one, but i can't wait to see what everyone else dredges up!
thanks so much, songbird!