Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

leap day 5

Songbird and willsmama leap onto the screen to bring us a rare leap day friday 5:

I'll readily confess this is a lame play, but I couldn't not play on this once in every four years opporunity...still in lenten purple:

1. at first I leapt before looking by getting out of bed without first checking the time on the clock this morning after which

2. I leapt to the conclusion I just might get hungry too soon if I didn't eat some breakfast but then

3. took a leap of faith by walking out the door and expecting the car to still be there and after uncovering and discovering the situation I

4. took a literal leap the seat on the driver's side and because of or at least partly as a result of I

5. expect to be [faced with] leaping into the blazing summer sun during this coming year of 12 months

3 comments:

will smama said...

Not lame at all... interesting, not lame.

Unknown said...

Very clever, indeed!

Elaine (aka...Purple) said...

I agree...very creative.